Friday, May 21, 2010

wall art

I've been very slow at getting pictures and art up in my house. Very slow. Jacob told me when we moved in that once a picture was hung it couldn't move. He's very picky about his nail holes in the wall. So in Cruz's room I have 3 big frames hung.....pictureless. They are 20 x 20 and I always wanted to take one of him in an excavator, one in a dump truck, and one in either the Bobcat or wheel loader. So since we don't own an excavator and we only rent one once a year, I had to get them done a couple weeks ago.
And of course......one in the bucket. Now the pictures of getting him up here were a lot funnier.
I'm really surprised Cruz let us put him up there. The buck is a good 8 feet in the air. Cruz is my one that is terrified of heights....even as much as lifting him over your head and onto your shoulders. I guess that he is a typical boy and anytime you get your "big toys" involved it's all fun and games.

Here's the question.....do you like the whole excavator picture or the bucket picture?

4 comments:

N8ster said...

My vote would be for the excavator.

Earl and Vickie said...

I like the one where he's in the bucket, but for the wall, I think you want the one with him "driving" not riding.....

Cherri said...

Both are awesome! He's so cute.

Loni said...

My goodness, Amy, these are so fun!! I love them both, but for wall art, I'd say the whole excavator pic.