This took was quite the challenge. For me to recognize things that maybe others thought were weird. I figured out half of them but Jake had to help me with the other half.
- I like vinegar. Yes plain, just a sip here and there. (A plus is it's a metabolic booster.)
- I don't like hot water on my face. When I am in the shower, I will turn it to cold to wash my face. I think this has something to do with my claustrophobia.
- I just downsized from 74 pairs of jeans to 4 (and then I bought 4 more so I am at 8).
- I refuse to wear coats in the winter.
- (6 years ago) I fell asleep on the couch. Jake woke me up and then I fell asleep on the toilet and then proceeded to tell Jake, "I needed tin foil. I am out of tin foil!" I woke up once I realized what I said. He was on the floor rolling and laughing. He still teases me about this.
- My light switch fetish. (overcoming process is working but still in process.)
- I still have friends even though I just realized I am weird.
People I tag: Keli, Laura, Lindsey, Bonny, and Betsy.