Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oops

***NOT FOR THE FAINT***

Last Friday we were talking about being clutzy and I said I hadn't had an accident in a long time.


Last weekend was fun. We celebrated Katanya's Birthday (pics to come) and spent a fun weekend in Utah and it included swimming in an outdoor pool with warm weather, something we haven't experienced this year in Idaho yet. We loved seeing family that we hadn't seen in a long time!

Monday came too soon.....
This was my little "oops." I really knew better too. It was that split moment before it happened that I thought to myself, "I shouldn't be using this knife".

It hardly bled at all (despite the picture) and it only involved 5 stitches on the thumb and 7 on the pointer.

I'm surprised I remained so calm and it didn't hurt that bad. I think I coped with it by making jokes and laughing.

Lesson learned.

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

Yikes - I cut myself all the time - I'm a major klutz - but haven't needed stitches!!

Take care and heal!!

N8ster said...

That's a good one. I didn't take a photo when the snake bit me a couple weeks ago, and I am totally regretting it. Ditto on the time Aspen stepped on the huge sewing needle.

Keli said...

Youch!

Loni said...

Wow, stiches even? Looks painful!