Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!! (You just got hacked)

                     Happy Birthday,Mom

                           Dear Mom,

You rock!!!  Thank you for everything : caring for me,giving birth to me, nurturing me, getting me new clothes, tucking me in at night,cleaning my room, driving me pretty much everywhere, loving me, teaching me, thanks for everything pretty much.Out of every single mom I am glad your mine.Without you I would not exist, literally. Even though it may be hard you always,always love me, no matter what.  I searched YouTube.com And here is what I found : Watch it. The Mom Song.
                                                            I love you.
                                               Have a very Happy Birthday
      Your very caring daughter,Who loves you , Who hopes you have a Happy Birthday,
                                            
Kirsten S. Kerksiek

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

sweetest daughter ever!!

grannybabs said...

Happy Birthday!!