Sunday, July 10, 2005

Coon Fever!

Well it is late Sunday Night (12:50 AM) and Axel and I have just finished emptying our traps for the second time tonight. Never in a million years would I have thought that we would get another 6 coons tonight after the 3 we got last night ... 9 coons in less than 24 hours .... I am starting to think that there are more coons in Idaho than potatoes. The girls made me promise to wake them up if I caught any more coons. We got them up and they were excited. McKay went back to bed, but Kirsten would not go back to bed until I promised that I would wake her up when there was another one. I promised ... feel kind of bad because I left her in bed during round two. Oh well I am sure that there will be more to come. Off to bed ...

3 comments:

Betsy said...

you gonna make some coonskin hats? Nate says that he wants one.

Hannahtess said...

huh....only kill animals when they are a direct danger to you or your family, or if you intend to eat the meat. So unless you want to eat coon meat for the rest of the year... stop killing to coons

Hester said...

i concur with hannah