Sunday, January 01, 2006

Update!

Sorry it took me so long to post our pics of Maui. It has been a long vacation and then trying to finally get organized again. That and sick kids can always take up your time. I haven't posted our Christmas pics yet, they are still waiting to be downloaded. That will be another day. We are back in Idaho and McKay is getting anxious for her first day of second grade. She has done a lot of homework over the last three weeks and she is excited. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and sorry there are so many of them. We loved our vacation if you can't tell!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Now I really want to go to Hawaii!!

amy k said...

Yea I am feeling the same way now that I have seen all the pics that Amy posted in our blog. Drab and dreary Idaho is just not looking very appealing at the moment. Talk Nate into going and we will join you. The girls are already asking when we are going to the beach again and we have not even been home a week. Oh well I will just have to work extra hard this coming year so that we can go again.

Alice said...

Your trip looked great. I am a beach person that never really got to go that often. I am glad that you are going in my stead. I seem to do snow more and I really don't like snow. We hope to go somewhere warm next time.