Monday, March 06, 2006

Olly Olly Ottsy Free!

I am officially it!

Four Jobs That I Have Had:
- Wash the kitchen floor
- Pass out hymn books at church
- Clean up after the dogs
- Conductor @ FHE
4 places i have lived:
* b-41 Greater Kailash
* 2010 Kimball Hall
* 29/4 Dimitrivskaya Shosse
* 1984 GMC Sierra Pickup (Yellow)
Four Flicks I can Watch more than once:
# Urban Ninjas
# That chimp who smells his finger and passes out
# Brunner Home Movies
# Johnny Lingo
4our TV Shows I would recommend:
@ The Simpsons: The Episode Where Homer Tries To Buy A Gun
@ Seinfeld: The Episode Where Jerry Gets Engaged And Cramer Does His Shpeil About Life Between Husband And Wife Once You Are Married
@ Judge Judy: The Episode Where this divorced wife tells judge judy about their (Her and her x's) written agreement to a strict bedroom time calandar: Various holidays and other special occasions
@ NYPD Blue: The Episode Where Andy Tells The Boss Where To Go
FOUR POPULAR TV SHOWS I HAVE NEVER SEEN:
$ Dr. Phil
$ Survivor
$ LARRY KING LIVE
$ Martha Stewart
four books I have read in my lifetime:
% Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
% Untouchable - Raj Anand
% The Metamorphasis - Franz Kafka
% 1,001 Excuses!: How to Get Out Of...and Away With...Almost Anything- George Zgouirides
Places I have considered vacations:
& My Bed (10:30 PM - 6:30 AM) Russia
& Nothing but driving road trips accross the country to pick up various ebay purchases
& My couch (Once the kids are in bed asleep)
& The Cab of my truck (Wind down and thinking time on the way home from work)
Food I have Eaten:
) Those little worms you find when you shuck corn
) Bag after bag of assorted red vines licorice
) Potatoes, Cabbage & Black Bread for a month straight
) Drumsticks (The vanilla ones with lots of chocolate in the bottom)
Sites I Visit DIARIO
EBAY - Currently Dump trucks and bunk beds
HP.Com - Searching through support fourums to get my 755CM up and running
Globexplorer.com - Trying to get some arial photos of various properties we are looking into
Nasdaq.com - Always fun to see which stocks you should have picked for the day (10 biggest winners and losers)
Places I would like to be right now:
^ Closing the biggest deal of a lifetime
^ Top of mount everest
^ Out of debt
^ On an airplane (they always lead to good places)
BLOGGERS THAT I AM TAGGING:
THE BUCK STOPS HERE!

3 comments:

amy k said...

Obviously Jake is more interesting than I am. That and he can have a sick sense of humor. I am referring to the horrible drives across the country to pick up ebay purchases and kids throwing up in the back of the truck. Gotta love him.
-Amy

Betsy said...

Party Pooper!!

But thanks for the many laughs while I read this post. Very creative.

Eliza said...

hahaha. I laughed out loud a few times myself.