Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tag... your it!

I was tagged by Erika. I think I could possible be the most boring (even more than Eliza claims to be.) Anyway here goes....(by the way this is Amy because Jake is getting tagged later)

Four jobs I have had:
1- Office manager / estimater @ auto body shop
2- Sales assistant at House of Fabric
3- mom
4- Jake's wife

Four places I have lived
1- Lindon, Utah
2- Pleasant Grove, Utah
3 - Lindon, Utah
4 - Idaho Falls, Idaho

Four movies I can watch over and over
1- The Village (highly recommended!)
2- Bourne Identity
3- Bourne Supremacy
4- ??? (lost on the fourth one)

Four TV shows I love
1- Desparate Housewives
2- Numbers
3- CSI (favorite is Miami)
4- American Idol

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a minute of
1- ER
2- Grey's Anatomy
3 - 24
4- The Office

Four books I am now reading or just finished
1- A book my friend Lindsay gave me, can't think of the name just now
2- Eat to Live (for a very disciplined diet! really good!)
3- Ikea catalog
4 - ???

Four Places I've Vacationed
1- Maui, Hawaii
2 - Glacier National Park, Montana
3 - South Padres, Texas
4 - Washington D.C.

Four of my favorite dishes
1- Thai food
2- Olive Garden soup, salad and bread sticks
3- Tucanos restaurant (anything there)
4- Sliced apples and cheese

Four sites I visit daily
1- everyones blogs
2- yahoo
3- Ebay
4- my bank account

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1- Lake Powell
2- Hawaii
3-Sizzler, I dread cooking dinner when I am pregnant
4- asleep

Four bloggers I'm tagging
1- Jacob
2- Karl
3- Axel
4 - Dale

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Amy: You must watch The Office. Hilar. Maybe I only find it so funny because I work in an office. ;)

Grey's Anatomy, on the other hand--I watched one episode and was definitely Done.