Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful For ????

We had some family (Joey, Sarah, Hannah T. and Maddy) over for Thanksgiving break. It has been really fun and we have all had a lot of laughs. Here is what we are thankful for.... (the words under their picture is there main thing this year) SleepToffifay (Cruz went in last night and opened every box that was for the candy game, btw Axel, they are a dollar at the Dollar Store so why have we been paying $1.70 for them.)Littlest Pet Shops whose favorite is a dogAnimals (squirrels was one mentioned)Family, Friends, Corey, Fourwheelers, Horses and CopperJacob's wise words of dating wisdomTortilla and refried beans and homegrown pig baconPainkillers (ask him about his horseback riding 10 hour experience)The negative population growth in North Dakota

My family most of all but second.....Turbo Jam :)

(I got my second edition yesterday, I was in heaven when I saw the Fed-Ex truck pull up in the driveway. Sarah and I got our butts kicked but we love it anyway!)

3 comments:

Hester said...

hannah, stay away from jake's dating advice :)

Eliza said...

Hannah was telling me the other night about Jake's dating advice and I had fun reminiscing about the good ol' days on 9th east when Hester and I as semi-unwitting freshmen got our share of dating advice from Jake and Pete.

(And I must say, I agree with Hester)

Anonymous said...

Amy-
Haven't received the email with your address on it. I've sent out my x-mas cards. Please send your address traciread@sbcglobal.net

Thanks