Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Top ten!

Since I have yet to upload pictures and I am bored and going thru internet withdrawals, I decided to do a quick post.

TOP TEN THINGS I LEARNED THIS YEAR AT THE BEACH

10. How exactly sandcastles are made.
9. How much food 18 people will eat.
8. Not to be stubborn and just wear the sunscreen.
7. Not to tell a little kid to go pee in the ocean because they end up barely going in the water and pulling their pants down to show everyone.
6. Not to trust Jake when he says he is turning up the swimming pool (to be a hot tub)
5. How much I really want an underwater camera (but I would hardly use it)
4. Not to wear sunglasses out while boogie boarding. You think I would have learned this one by now.

3. How much fun it is being a blonde.
2. Not to play crazy uno at four in the morning...AND LOSE!
1. What exactly Jake will do in the ocean. ( To be continued....)

10 comments:

traci said...

Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait to hear more.

Keli said...

Wow, sounds like you had a good time. I can't wait to see pics.

BTW, we'll be up in your neck of the woods after the 4th. Will you guys be around? We may have to swing by on our way to Yellowstone. Let me know what you think.

Betsy said...

Cool post. Nate still has my pics on his computer...in New York. But he'll be back late tonight. So tomorrow I'll get my beach posting done.

amy k said...

Keli,
We will be here and would love to have you come see us. We have plenty of beds if you want a place to stay. If you give me your email address I will give you our address and phone numbers.

N8ster said...

Hey, since you were here, I have seen several good reviews on the Olympus underwater.

Keli said...

Email me at btbmegadc at comcast dot net. We won't need a place to sleep, since we'll have the trailer with us. But we'd love to come and visit for a day!

Jacob said...

Keli,

Sounds Great ... we have full hookups ... sewer, water and 50 amp!

Jacob said...

Oh yea and Wi-Fi!

Earl and Vickie said...

Yes, number 7 there opens the pants to a WHOLE bunch of other potential problems. Such as, "Hey if I can pee in the ocean what about......."

Jacob said...

Hey if Boys can pee in the yard when no one is around ..... why can't girls?