Sunday, November 08, 2009

many expressions

Katanya is a fun and energetic toddler. This was passed on through her photo shoot. I had so many different favorites because many of her personalities came through in different expressions. So sorry ahead of time that there are a lot of pictures.








The day before, I wasn't really satisfied about anything that I wanted her to wear. I went to five different stores looking for options but wasn't happy with anything. Finally that night, I ran to Walmart and was browsing the fabric section. I loved the butterflies and the colors. For $2 in fabric, $2 in seam binding and $1.50 in thread, we had a new skirt that evening. If you add her entire out fit together, (I got the shirt while shopping with Betsy at Kohl's for $1.60) it is $7.10. I love good deals!

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

Cute girl - cute skirt too!

Phoebe said...

Such a darling girl!

Marissa said...

She is such a sweetie... I'm glad you posted lots of pictures. And the outfit is so cute.

Laura said...

She is so cute...she is exactly Noah's age. I love the pictures and her skirt is adorable, you are awesome!!