Saturday, June 11, 2011

A little color to an Idaho white boy

We made it to Austin on Monday, and early Tuesday we headed down to South Padre Island. This was our sixth trip. I'm so thankful that Betsy invited our family to join hers. If you want to see some pictures of our activities, click here to go to Betsy's blog. We all got a little too much sun on the first day but I like Jacob's statement the best.....
"Getting sunburned makes me look pudgy."
(I don't think he's pudgy, although on the other hand, I want to know how he got his sunburn in that odd pattern.)

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

Hmm - tell Jacob to be careful in the future - his mother may see this!

Kaahl said...

you look great

Harry Francis said...

That's pudge...I would know.

grannybabs said...

BTW, I was referring to the dangers of sunburn!!