Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Great Graduates!

While we are in the process of moving.... ....and yes, I moved this all by myself, with a little bit of help with my nine year old daughter, Kirsten.  She pushed while I lifted or balanced as I took a break.  After we got it loaded Kirsten came in and said, "We're dead."  She was referring to the fact that her dad may be extremely happy I was moving bigger things or extremely upset.  Although, I am quite proud of this accomplishment.  Anyway here is a flash back to a couple weeks ago on the last week of school.
Katanya graduated from Kindergarten.
It was weird thinking that my youngest will now be in first grade and I won't be going through the kindergarten stage again.
Cruz is going on to second, Kirsten to fifth, and McKay will now be in ninth and onto high school and early morning seminary.  McKay also graduated on the honor roll and the top 10 percent of her class.
Katanya received the positive attitude award.  I would have to say that all of my kids are super students!

No comments: