Sunday, March 03, 2013

Like father, like daughter, more than ever

First I need to point out that Jacob was trying to show his belly.  I don't think its a food baby.  He really doesn't have one to show normally.  Now.....
Where do I start?  Jacob's latest bargain find?  Nope.  Just a cheap, cheap deal he found at JC Penney's.  But the minute McKay saw them she went and found her pair....
She even said since dad had a work shirt (National Instruments) that she had to put on her work shirt (Cedar Ridge Orchestra.) 
In her words, "We're rocking the gold.  All of you people know its one of your deep dark wishes to have matching orange-yellow pants with your dad.  You know you're jealous!"
 I missed my 20 week picture so it's quite the baby bump jump. 
I'm now a couple days past 21 weeks.  I'm still waiting for the morning sickness to go away (I'm trying to think positive in hoping it does.)  The dress definitely accentuates the bump as Cruz said in church today, "Mom, I finally see the bump."

2 comments:

grannybabs said...

In my day we hid the "baby bump" under voluminous clothing - it's much easier to just let it show!

Carly Mitchell said...

I love the baby bump!!! sooo cute!!! :)