Friday, February 22, 2013

On our way home again. Hopefully for awhile.

Last Saturday, It was time to take off.  We went by and said goodby to family members and gave as many hugs as we could. 

 
We stopped by my dad's grave and had our peace.  I was glad that this time a could get a picture of all the kids in front of his grave.  I know he is holding our new baby daughter and getting his play time in with her before she comes her on earth.

 So then we got in the car and drove.  Jacob really wanted to do one thing out of the normal.  This time is was to climb Delicate Arch.  It was super icy and very slick. 
I don't recommend it to pregnant people or unbalanced children.....or both.  And right at the top, I dropped the lens COVER, only the cover, down into the canyon.  So Jacob ran down and found the small piece,
 and runs back up.

He was my knight in shining "canon".  : )
Then we got back in the car and drove for a very long time.  And even more the next day.  This week, I have definitely been happy to be home.   Home sweet home.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

It's hard to keep up with your comings and goings!!