Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day.

I DESPISE painting. I hate it. I always get so excited and pick the colors and then I start. About 10 minutes into "cutting in", I am already bored and tired of painting. It's not the worst part. THEN I start rolling the ceiling and somehow, I end up with paint ALL over. It's in my hair, down my arm, all over my face, and DON'T ask me HOW, all down my back. I just got the last bunch of paint out of my hair from the last time. Now I have more that will be in there for a couple more weeks. Then my LOVELY and WONDERFUL husband comes home and asks me how I manage to be so MESSY. I HATE painting. Next time I want to paint I want someone to remind me how AWFUL it is!!!!!!!! ( I painted the downstairs all day yesterday. We are laying carpet tomorrow. YEAH!!!! Another good point is I do love picking out the paint though. I think that is what gets me so EXCITED.)

3 comments:

Hester said...

i take it you don't like painting? ummm i've definitely never painted anything but in theory i think i feel the same way

Betsy said...

I've done my share and I've decided that it is only fun when it is a small room and you know that it will be done in 2 days tops. And yes, the ceiling slways has a few missed spots. That's what the second coat of paint is for.

Betsy said...

Oh, I always get paint spots on my contacts!!! How's that for paint in your eye!