Friday, December 29, 2006

Scary Santa?

The picture below is just the classic Santa terror picture. Kirsten thought it was silly being stuffed in his bag but Cruz didn't find it quite so funny. This Santa was actually a close friend of ours and Cruz goes to him all the time. He just looks a little different in a big red suit.The best part of this story is that after church, Santa stopped by. He said "hello" to the kids and then asked where the "old" man was. Jake was out feeding and watering the horses so I just knocked on the window and motioned for him to come in. He was quite put off since he was in the middle of it. Again, I motioned for him to come. So angrily he puts down his bucket and starts to come up the walk to the back door. In the meantime, I had Santa stand right by the back door. Jake opens it and gets a BIG "HO HO HO!" I have never seen Jake jump so high nor about fall over backwards. It was quite funny. Betsy and I had a good laugh.

No comments: