Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Eve Traditions

I am still a week behind in posting. I will have to do better (maybe that will be one of my resolutions....maybe not).

For Christmas Eve, we had a big Soup party. We invited the Schellenberg's (Aaron and Jen and family) over so along with Betsy and her family and our family, it was quite the clan. We made (my fav) split pea, potato, and taco soup. After dinner we did the normal traditional Christmas Eve that Jacob and Betsy grew up with. We read Davey the Donkey and also out of the Bilbe. Then we did one of my traditions and let the kids open up one present. A picture of everyone on Christmas Eve.Th kids and their funny face picture.Cruz loves getting piggyback rides!
The big(ger) sisters and the little sisters.

1 comment:

amy k said...

I need some blogger help.....How come my picture won't get bigger when you click on it? Any help is great.