Friday, February 16, 2007

Change

Getting ready for church on Sunday I wondered if Jake was ready......Me: Are you ready?
Jake: Yes.
Me: Are you serious? You are going with your hair like that?
Jake: Yes, it's the messy look.
Me: Sure.
Then he turns to McKay.
Jake: Do you like it?
McKay: (Nothing. Her eyes are big and you can see the wheels in her brain spinning as she is thinking what she should say.)
So of course he asked our most opionated child if she liked it.
Kirsten: Yeah, I think. I just need to get used to it first.
Needless to say, he did comb and style his hair. I think it just needs to grow a little more. Although change does need to take getting used to as Kirsten said best.

3 comments:

Hester said...

ya, no so much jake

bonny with a Y said...

it's a good look jake - maybe you need a few highlights.

Felipe and Erika said...

The dress Katanya is wearing was one of my favorites, Karolina, Amalia and Hazel each wore it too, gotta love Gap quality!!!