Friday, February 16, 2007

We are alive....

Since many have wondered where our posts have been (or lack of) I blame it on Blogger. Actually, it's just been a crazy last couple of weeks with normal everyday stuff on top of Katanya being sick. Nothing serious, just a case of croupe but all is well now. Another reason was my camera was out in the suburban and whenever I thought about blogging I didn't want to run out in the cold to get it. I know....it sounds lazy.

Anyway point of the post. We are alive and now healthy. We are getting ready to start a crazy summer but I am excited. We have high hopes for our nursery. It's finally warming up (it's been in the 40's for our high) and that is a heatwave for me. Anything above 20 I don't need a coat (although the kids do). Enjoy the pics and I will try to do better. (It's pretty serious when people are calling to make sure everything is okay).

No comments: