Friday, February 16, 2007

Twinners?

Not any more. Jake wasn't "the happiest" person when he found out. But here is how it goes.


BEFORE PICTURE

I really like it long. It was just getting hard because he wouldn't let me do it all the time and I was tired of going somewhere and having it be a mess and all over. Anyway two weeks before I cut it here is how the conversation went between Jake and I.

Me: I don't like his hair, I'm thinking about cutting it.

Jake: I don't care, do whatever you want. (Exact words).

So two weeks went by and (on Feb. 3rd) after debating and thinking I did a spur of the moment hair cut. I guess it was in the water or something.

AFTER PICTURE

It looks really cute and he lets me put gel on it and fix it. Although when Jake came home it was a different story.

After Jake not talking to me for an hour or so I finally asked;

Me: Are you mad?

Jake: Yes, I told you I wanted it long. Now we aren't twinners. (Yes twinners?)

Me: But you said, "do whatever?"

Jake: I didn't mean it. I didn't think you would cut it.

So now we are back to the growing it out stage.

2 comments:

Hester said...

twinners? how old are you again?

hanner said...

I seriously couldn't stop laughing at this. Mostly because I can totally picture Jake saying, "Now we aren't twinners" and being totally serious. Oh MAN.