Sunday, August 26, 2007

Posh?



What do you think?

STORYLINE:

When I saw Bonny post Victoria Beckham about a month ago, I fell in love with the haircut. I debated for weeks while Jake kept telling me just to get it cut. I finally took the plunge this weekend. I took a picture to my fabulous hair stylist and she copied it perfectly. We added a little brown in and toned down the blonde. It is so EASY to style. I didn't spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom this morning. Although, the best part is for once in my life Jake absolutely LOVES my hair. He has told me this about 50 times in the last 48 hours. His exact words this evening were, "This is your best haircut ever. Will you keep it like this? At least for a year?" YAY!!!!

The back view.

9 comments:

Hester said...

i agree with jake. you look so cute!

Betsy said...

Your haircut is fabulous!!! I love it.

Kaahl said...

you've done your part, now tell jake to look like beckham.

Min said...

I love the haircut and the color. Very sassy!

Eliza said...

I love it! It is so you. Isn't short hair the best?? I am sticking with short for a long time, I decided.

Keli said...

I love it. In fact, I just cut mine almost exactly the same way on Saturday! Wow, great minds.... I love the color too.

Cool couch. Did we miss you guys? We were here on Saturday.

amy k said...

No we left in the morning Saturday. Jake had to make it back and work.

Alice said...

You hair looks great. The only trouble with that hairstyle is that it needs to be maintained and I am never in a place where hte maintainence is very good. I love it and would cut my hair like that in a heartbeat if I could.

bonny with a Y said...

SUPER SUPER cute - but i think you need more black eyeliner - to be more posh-like - and i hope you are wearing high heels ALL the time.