Sunday, August 19, 2007

Who LIKES????

Our last trip to Utah a couple weeks ago featured a couple trips to IKEA. I originally went to use my gift card but we got carried away. Then I forgot to even use it. Looks like another trip will be in the making. Here is what we did.... Jake LIKED....I wasn't sure but when I saw it I loved it. The yellow goes great with the red. (Yes Jake has an eye....sometimes :P) Sometimes you just need a new duvet cover and your whole room is new again.
Cruz LIKED. Once again I wasn't sure, but it matches and it looks pretty cool with the planets on the ceiling. His favorite color is green and he picked it out all by himself. His other duvet was denim on both sides and just too hot.
THE ROOSTER....I LIKED and fortuneately so does Cruz!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Everything looks great. I love IKEA. We have a few IKEA things on the way. Right now everything in our house is the same color: WHITE!! It is so boring.

Alice said...

P>S> I can't believe that Cruz is getting so grown up.

hanner said...

Amy, this is the second time that we have had IDENTICAL bedspreads! I just barely bought that yellow one last week, and I even have the matching sheets. So funny.

amy k said...

Good taste Hannah!

Phoebe said...

Who can gowrong at IKEA? Luckily for us, ours just opened here last week. Yay!

Keli said...

I love the yellow duvet.

Let's get together when you come down. We'll be gone Friday night, but we'll be back Saturday afternoon. We could do dinner or something.