Saturday, January 05, 2008

My Cabbage Patch Doll..



Finally we are home and now I can't get back in the blogging mode. Betsy brought up a good point while we were in Texas. How come nobody blogs on vacation? Good question, but I have no good answer. So my goal is to highlight a little of each of us on our Christmas break.

Kirsten wanted a cabbage patch doll for Christmas with pink hair. Even more she wanted pink hair herself. So Jake and I figured, why not? It looks more of a bright pinkish red in these pictures, which it is, but has since faded to a pink. As time goes by it will go to a light pink.

2 comments:

Felipe and Erika said...

I'm glad you guys got home safe! I've been worrying all day telling Felipe, I think Amy and Jake are driving home in all this snow! I am glad you had such a nice vacation! I need to blog too:)

N8ster said...

Glad to hear you made it back safely.

You need to touch base with Betsy on the whole new years' resolution thingie. . .