Tuesday, August 26, 2008

kirsten

Kirsten has a smile and a laugh that can cheer anyone up. She will lift your spirits and make you forget all your troubles. She also loves to tell anyone any story so if you have something you want on the down low.....

All thru her pictures she was making fun of the photographer and when he asked her to say "something" to make her smile, what she came up with had him rolling on the floor. I think her eyes show her smile even better. (If that makes any sense.) I love how Kirsten speaks her mind. She also has a lot of Jake and me in her....independence and determined (stubborn). My oh my, I can only wait until she gets older.

Also in sepia....although Jake doesn't like sepia....
I had a lot of favorites on this one. For me it was a huge toss up between one and two. Although her "sass" on four is priceless.

3 comments:

Felipe and Erika said...

I love all of them!

Hester said...

my vote is the 2nd to last. the sass says it all.

N8ster said...

In the "sass" photo, she totally looks like you.