- How much I stayed at home and didn't want to go anythere with four kids five years old and under (almost six years old). I went to Wal-Mart once. The rest of the time I got my bread and milk from the gas station several miles up the highway.
- When I finally did venture out in public, how many strange looks or "wowed" looks I got from people when they saw all of us troop in.
- How much Katanya didn't like having her space invaded. This was a challenge in itself to keep her happy with the baby.
- When the baby gets sick, how little of sleep you get. I had forgotten this one already.
- That you need to carry a diaper bag again for the bottles, and binkies, and diapers, and bibs, etc, etc, etc..... I hate diaper bags.
- How hard it is (still) being a single parent with one more kid (baby) as Jake is still working out of town.
But most importantly......
HOW GLAD WE (JAKE AGREEING) ARE TO BE (ALMOST) OUT OF THE BABY STAGE.
Although the funny part was I had a couple people ask me how I lost all the baby weight so fast. :)