Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What have we been up to?

Wow. Where does the time go? Here's a little May update. We started off the month with friends over for dinner and we introduced them to Rock Band. How could you not have played Rock Band?This leads me to another story. For the past 9 years I have used the same hair stylist. Even when we moved to Idaho, I've kept going back to Utah to the same great girl that I trust, (and she is a good friend.) So after I had inches of roots showing, and getting sick of the "grow-out" stage, and not knowing how long it was til I could make it down, I tried a friend and old neighbor for a cut and color. This is HUGE for me. It turned out great and I'm happy with it.

Stay tuned throughout the day to see more.......(It gets better, I promise.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The drums and I just didn't get along as you can see from the awful face I'm making. The guitar was soooo much better.