Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 birthdays for 2 people 2 days apart

This is my little brother, Mikey. (Yes, I still call him Mikey. It's used to be a distinction between two Mike's, but he is still Mikey to me.) Growing up there was just three of us, me being the middle. It's weird to think that he is 27 today. It's even weirder to think that he is a now a dad as of two days ago. In my mind, he is still my little brother. He's not suppose to be growing up either. Seeing his pictures makes me realize just how fast life is going and how we need to make the most of it.This is my newest niece. She's adorable! I can't wait to see her and be able to hold her. It's funny how excited you get around other babies when you know you are done yourself. Olivia Zoe Smith
6 lbs. 13 ounces
19 1/2" long

7 comments:

Marissa said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

grannybabs said...

Nieces are fun to love - so are nephews for that matter!

She is cute!

ShayLynn said...

Congrats to them! That is tooooo weird that he has a baby?! Do you wonder as I did when Heath had a baby - how can my little brother know what to do with a baby????

ShayLynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I love the name Olivia, what a little cutie! And the what not to wear with the socks/sandals, boots, etc. Hilarious!

Laura said...

PS I am glad to hear it has warmed up over there...

Alice said...

She is beautiful and Dad's do know what to do. It might take them a while but they are good with babies.