Wednesday, July 01, 2009

inside those tiny little brains, the wheels keep turning

After one day of watching 3 of Betsy's kids and all of mine, I am still going strong. It's actually rather simple. Although McKay had the nerve to ask....(seriously)

Me: (I was tucking in the girls and giving them hugs.)
McKay: Mom, how was it with 7 kids today?

Me: Easier than I thought, it was great.
McKay: So does this mean you will have at least one more, maybe 2?
Me: (LOL.) Nope.

Gotta give it to her for trying, she never gives up.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can't blame a kid for trying! Maybe thats why we should have had them further apart, so they could remeber holding the baby.

amy k said...

Good point! Although I remember when I was her age and how much I loved holding babies.....I don't think that would have changed.

Earl and Vickie said...

Get her a pet. You know, one SHE is responsible for.........

amy k said...

We've tried the pet thing and the thing is....they keep on dying.