Wednesday, October 14, 2009

free time?

What a crazy week. In the last three days I have:

  • helped two mornings at the school. (this is normal)
  • made desert for dinner and FHE at a friend's house.
  • 9 loads of laundry. (this is normal)
  • made funeral potatoes for a funeral.
  • 3 dinners for a friend who had a c-section and no one brought dinners in. (I don't get some people.)
  • took Jacob lunch and his books that he forgot on the counter. (this happens somewhat regularly)
  • run to different grocery stores 5 times. (more dinners and potatoes on short notice.)
  • picked up a sick daughter from school while I was in Rexburg. I need to make note that every time I am in Rexburg the school will call.
  • clean the entire upstairs thoroughly.
  • helped and corrected homework.
  • traced 6 feet and carved 6 pumpkins to update header.
  • endless amounts of dishes (four loads just today and my sink is full again).
  • visiting teaching.
  • cleaned out the winter gear and organized it in tubs and put in on the shelves.

What's left of this week:

  • dentist appointments for three of the kids tomorrow.
  • cleaning the downstairs thoroughly.
  • babysitting my friend's kids tomorrow.
  • sew one (just one) Halloween costume.
  • more laundry.
  • more dishes.
  • more errands I'm sure.

Jacob asked me on Monday how I accounted for all my time (and free time.) At that moment, I couldn't explain, I just knew I stayed busy almost all day long. Now it's documented.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

the pumpkins are most impressive! I am in awe of your productiveness.

Cherri said...

Wow, you are one amazing woman!

traci said...

Wanna sew my halloween costumes? I'm actually quite nervous about it and it wouldn't take a seasoned seamstress long at all. You could fit it in between the laundry and the dishes :) Just kidding.