Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Push, run, pose and snap!

Easter Sunday, we decided to get a new "feet" picture.
We climbed up the piles of dirt....
barefoot. And hitting the button to take the picture and running halfway up the hill barefoot didn't feel too good.
The clods and the rocks hurt. But then we decided....
to take some silhouette pictures and that was even harder.
We were barefoot and I was running completely up the dirt mountain, posing, in less than 10 seconds.
It hurt even more, but it was well worth it.

5 comments:

grannybabs said...

Maybe someone besides you should take a turn!!

Hester said...

I love your face in the 2nd pic is awesome amy : )

Cherri said...

I love the new feet pic. The silhouettes are awesome too. I really like the last one. What is Jacob holding? It looks like a baby dinosaur.

Laura said...

Ohhh I love the silhouettes- they look so cool! Those are awesome pics!

Jacob said...

I am holding one of our cats that wanted to join the party.