Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It had been a long time since our last road trip

 Last Monday morning, we decided to take a road trip to Utah to see Jacob's parents and brother.
It was a long drive but it was definitely worth our time.
Every chance the kids got, they played in the snow.
 
We visited with my family, and of course, a Utah trip means a new hair do.  
Of course, we always needs the group pictures.  It turned out that the first one was the best.
And then they got silly.....
 
.....and sillier.  We were having a good laugh as Jacob tried to get Katanya to smile and not make a funny face.
 The celebration was because Axel had come home from his mission in Japan.  My kids had missed him!  On the way there, Cruz had asked if Axel would come live with us again.
 This was one of my favorites.
 And then the food babies came out.  Axel has McKay beat.
 Here is my 19 week picture.  I think that this past week I have been home, she has decided to pop out a little more.
 The girls had to have a picture also!  We were being silly most of the time though.
 I am so lucky to have so many "sisters".  Thanks for the great trip!  
More to come....

No comments: