Monday, September 03, 2007

When is too much, too much?

I was playing with the girls one evening with all their petshop collection (that is our "Playmobile" in our house) when I just thought for fun I would count.

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Kirsten had 130 and McKay had 133. The sad thing is is this picture doesn't show any of their houses or accessories that it comes with like baskets or strollers, etc. Between the two of them they own every " building" that has come out.

I think this is getting to be a bad habbit. I am finding myself getting "addicted" as well. They are just too cute and not expensive at all.


The good thing is, the girls play with them all the time. They are not a toy that sits their in their bin getting old.


Jake and I were trying to figure out how much money they and we have spent on them.....I don't even want to go that far.


Please, someone justify me and tell me I am not the only one.

6 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

it's ok amy - i feel your pain - i have not even attempted to count how much playmobil we have.

Betsy said...

Same goes for Legos.

For me it is fabric and art supplies.

N8ster said...

For me it is dead saltwater fish.

Keli said...

For me it's trash magazines. For my kids it's HSM dolls.

traci said...

Anna's starting that collection and I LOVE that they are inexpensive. I'm going to buy her something for her birthday - might as well be inexpensive and what she plays with!

Earl and Vickie said...

Inexpensive? At Amazon the cheapest ones were $2.00 a peice. And it went WAY up from there. 263 at $2.00 each, plus all of the accessories........... Not that I"m counting though. (Vickie reminded me that I have 5 potter's wheels in my collection)