Sunday, September 30, 2007

Putting two and two together

Here it goes....Monday morning we woke up at 6a.m. so the kids could go to their dentist appointments on Monday. We get there at 7 in the morning, just to find out that it was on Tuesday at 7 a.m. Luckily they took McKay and fixed all of her "problems". (my kids had awful results on there 6 month checkups....no more candy in my house.)

So Tuesday Kirsten and I wake up at the same time and got there at 7 o'clock again. Just when I put two and two together that today was picture day and today Kirsten would be numbed. Not a good combination. In fact she came home not moving her left side at all. When I asked her if she could smile her answer was "My nose and mouth are still sleeping."

This was Kirsten an hour before Kindergarten.

So we got Kirsten ready for school and curled her hair and now we wait......to see if her mouth was still sleeping.

P.S. There is always retakes.

3 comments:

Kaahl said...

that only happens in bad disney movies and songs by Alanis Morissette.

bonny with a Y said...

ironic

traci said...

I feel for you...we've had our own dentist experience...