Thursday, October 11, 2007

The simplicity of short....and EASY

This past weekend while we were in Utah us girls had a little 'girl' time. This is what happened....

.... McKay wanted RED highlights.....( my 'blackmail' for cutting her hair. It was really dry and damaged)....

....Cutting....(Kirsten wanted the new petshops, that was her blackmail from dad, he was tired of her whining after every bath and every morning)....

.... her thick, THICK ponytail that was 11 inched long....

....and SMILING faces. No more crying every morning when I do her hair. No more knots. Was it worth the $$$....EVERY PENNY for me!

5 comments:

traci said...

looks great!!!

Felipe and Erika said...

very cute cuts! Karolina is getting hers cut on the 16th! Is Kirsten donating her ponytail to Locks of Love?

bet[c] said...

cute haircuts!!! I love bribery.
Aspen is growing hers out for another couple months and cutting it off to donate. Looks like everyone will have cut short cuts!!

Keli said...

I love it! I'm so tempted to cut Emma's off too. Hers is easy to comb, but it's so stringy and thin, I think it looks better shorter. We'll see. Maggie has the same problem as Kirsten. Thick, long, and she cries every time I have to comb it.

bonny with a Y said...

i am a big fan of the bob as well.

in fact, there is a child in my nursery that has hair that just kills me - it's never been cut.

it takes all my discipline not to trim it up and say one of the other kids attacked her with the scissors.


super cute!