Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Winter wonderland already?


Jake....This is what you are missing at home right now. He's in Utah for the week and as of the last I had talked to him it had occassionally sprinkled here and there.


I am so not ready for this! It's so depressing. Even worse with the snow it's only 33 degrees outside right now. With winter comes cold weather, freezing weather. Bad roads, wind drifts, and sick kids. It makes me want a vacation to a nice warm beach even more!!!!


PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE START OF WINTER!!!!


Since I have blogged this post, it has doubled in snow out there.

3 comments:

Min said...

If it makes you feel any better, it was in the 90's today.

I would like a little FALL weather here... but we've been told it's coming. We'll see.

Kaahl said...

i was just thinking that it is hitting winter in LA too--i wore a long sleeve shirt yesterday to go running! What is that about?

Betsy said...

It's supposed to 57 early tomorrow morning. I can't take anymore of this 95 degree weather. I'd gladly trade you. Maybe soon you can come to the warmer regions!