Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Complete Lockdown

We went to Utah this week for a couple reasons.
  • It's spring break for the kids and McKay goes to her other dad this year.
  • Jake had some work at Geneva he wanted to get a headstart on.
  • To pick up pots in Mesquite to hopefully start planting soon.

Although this means that Jake and I go into what I call "lockdown". We lose all of our things we take for granted.

  • Internet...... I don't know how people can go without this.
  • Our beloved Dishnetwork (and dvr). I don't watch T.V. at all all day long, although when I finally get the kids to sleep, I enjoy watching a couple shows (while checking everything in blogger world)

We left this morning to go to Mesquite though sans kids. We didn't want them to have to make a 12 hour drive in the truck. So now for one night I will have wireless. I guess that leaves one conclusion....I'm way too easy to please.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hear ya! I dont think I could live without my dvr either, or Blackberry, or internet, and probably a lot of other electronic things I cant think of right now.