Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home sweet home!

Tomorrow we are headed home. I am so happy! Can I stress the HAPPY! Although, that's a different story.

Our night in Mesquite was fun. We loaded up the trailer with just a little too much weight. But what the heck, we love a road trip that the max you can go is 50 mph. So getting home the next day took us a little longer. We fit over 10,000 pots in there and still had room for a couple thousand more. Thank goodness we didn't have the kids. Another plus is maybe we won't have to go back next year (ha ha I laugh at that but honestly it wasn't as bad as last year.)

Getting home will be our next 6 hour venture. I'm so ready. : )

2 comments:

Laura said...

Brutal! Hope you made it home safe and sound!

Jacob said...

FYI: When I got home I went to the local scales and weighed the suburban and the loaded trailer .... 17,860 POUNDS.... which is equivalent to the weight of about 7 Honda Civics.