Friday, March 12, 2010

To tide you over....

I volunteered to help a friend make cookies for a couple's party tonight. Jacob had brought a recipe home for me to make and so I decided why not? I found out that it's an easy recipe, quick, with very little clean up. My kind of cookies. Even better, Jacob was right, they are delicious! So while I'm still needing to download pictures and complete my header (I'm so excited on my new feet creation) here is a recipe to pass the time.

ORANGE POPPY SEED COOKIES

1 1/3 cups sugar
1 cup butter
2 eggs
2 Tablespoons of orange zest
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 pinches of salt
2 Tablespoons of poppy seeds.

Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Makes 36 cookies.
(Allow for the cookies to "spread") I put 12 normal size cookie balls on the sheet and it was perfect.

ENJOY!

No comments: