Monday, February 06, 2012

Confession time

Look carefully and slowly.
Here is my fridge. Looks normal and harmless right? Look closer.
Lots of water, fruit and veggies. Look closer.
Can you see it?
That's my hiding spot. No one ever checks the veggie / fruit tray.

Since I started running 25-30+ miles a week, there are some days I feel like I'm starving. Some days I just crave meat and some days other stuff. This one, I blame Betsy. She brought home some leftovers during Thanksgiving and introduced me to a yummy place called Thai Spoon. Their red curry is the BEST I have ever tasted. I'm also a sucker for pad thai (that's the leftovers in the plastic container, I had to make it fit.) Anyway, we came back from Utah, I started running again, and this is what happened. I ordered two lunch entrees and ate them both, the same day. I didn't want to share. This has only happened once (shhh, twice since January 1st) so I'm really not out of control or anything. I just figured it was best to get it out before I did more harm than good. : )

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ha ha, that is awesome you have a hiding spot, and that is perfect right behind the produce! That's a lot of miles though, no wonder you are hungry. :)