Friday, August 31, 2012

It couldn't have come a moment too soon!

Our first day of school in the year of 12-13. 
 
The kids were happy and excited.   Does anyone notice besides me how much "eighties clothing" has really come back.  Don't get me wrong, McKay looks super cute but it sorta scares me.
Katanya was all set to go with her zebra striped (with pink) pants. 
Cruz was all smiles because he had his shoes that were "just like dad's".
And Kirsten was excited because she got the teacher she wanted.  Its the last time these three kids will be together in the same school.  
McKay was also all set to go.  I've never really cried when I've dropped my kids off for school, especially Kindergarten.  But this year, as I dropped McKay off at the MASSIVELY HUGE High School, I choked up and shed a few tears.  I felt like I was feeding my baby to the wolves.  Here's to another great year!

2 comments:

grannybabs said...

Wait until the year when you realize that no one is getting up for the first day of school any more - in my case, I still had to though!!

The time will truly fly - so enjoy it!!

Alice said...

So glad that all the kids were excited to go. I remember being excited every year I went to school.