Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sneak Preview

Jake told me to write that if you want to see pictures of the new home you have to come see us.....but I am not that mean.......

Just scroll below this post and there are a few pictures of some of the rooms I have all put together. I had to use Hello because the blogger wouldn't work. More pictures will follow later on this week.

So, we moved on Friday and I would have to say this was the easiest move for me. Only because over half of our stuff....junk.....is still in the old shop. We will start moving that in the next week or so. We have lived without it for over a year so I am wondering why we still need it. This move we did A LOT of de-junking. We didn't keep a lot of the old furniture. The TV stand went, the computer desk, and a lot of toys that my kids didn't play with anymore. It feels so nice to have space and order. We are a much happier family. So I have taken a picture of a few of the rooms we have put together. I will put more up as I get them put "together". We still have the master bathroom to finish as well as the laundry room. We are just waiting on the tile. The downstairs still needs to be finished sheetrocked and then painted and trim put up. Then the carpet will be installed.

We still don't have a kitchen table yet but that's okay. It will come soon hopefully.

As another note....we are blessing Katanya on October 8th and we would love anyone that could make it to come.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I love the pictures. The cabinets are great!! You need to come and make me some! I like the mirror tiles in the bathroom and am excited to see what comes next!

Wish we could be there for the baby blessing. Also wish we were there for the cooler weather!!

Congrats on being in your new house. We are very happy for you.

Min said...

Yea pictures. I've been anxious to see how your house has turned out.

Hester said...

i concur with the cabinet comments. they look so great. amy i'm so happy for you all! YAY your house is done!

Eliza said...

Love it. Maybe someday I'll have a house...

;)