Sunday, February 01, 2009

A little reminder

Katanya is now 2 1/2 years old. Jake is just now learning how to spell her full name - correctly. He's blaming me that I filled out the birth certificate without him and there was no way he would have ever spelled her middle names that way. I didn't think I would ever be that ignorant. So I did my homework.

(Story leading up to the event)

Our neighbor came over the night before Katanya had her nose cauterized to help administer with a blessing. Jake wrote down her name because he was having a hard time keeping them in order. After the blessing, I glanced at the paper and asked Jake where he had learned to spell Katanya's names? This is where he blamed me.

So tonight, he was fixing his facebook photos, and asked me again how we spelled her names. I just want to clear myself and please click here where I am putting in this little insert. Even though my name is showing as the author, Jake posted this while I was still in the hospital. This was before I filled out the birth certificate. So I know he had spelled it correctly at least once.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

So how big of a problem is this? I sure hope your still sleeping in the same room.

amy k said...

He wasn't mad at all on this one. Just dumbfounded that he didn't remember.

Keli said...

Um, duh.

Hester said...

i love all the giant stuffed animal friends.