Thursday, July 22, 2010

Locker Vision

Back to the lockers. I better say it now. I was wrong, they don't look old and ugly.
Jacob paid $5 a locker ($15 a section). It's a good thing that he has the ability to see ahead. I'll say it again: I was wrong, it wasn't a waste of money.
We are putting a section in each of the kids' bedrooms. They each choose three colors and now they can put their personal stuff inside.
In McKay and Kirsten's bedroom we put them back to back for a 3' divider. Just enough to give them a little more of their "own" bedroom. When we finish the rest of the lockers, we will put another set on the end making it a little over a 4' divider.
For Kirsten it was almost too much, but as for McKay she wanted the 6' foot divider. I guess Kirsten still enjoys having her older sister in sight. Although I'm sure it won't be too long before Kirsten wants more of her own space too.

3 comments:

Hannahtess said...

I love them! I want some for my room -- maybe bright red or lime green...

Cherri said...

I love the way they turned out! Great vision Jacob, and good job for admitting you were wrong Amy:)

grannybabs said...

Our lockers were always functional - but never so attractive as yours!