Saturday, January 01, 2011

1-1-11

We are welcoming the New Year with smiles and new "steps."
It's been a long 2010 and I've fallen behind on a lot of things, blogging being one of them. Not only with my own blog but I've slacked off on reading and keeping updated on others too. The last two months have been packed with fun and activities and I didn't get any of it on my blog. So I guess you can see where this is going.....
Resolutions. Yes "blogging" is near the top of my list. Along with a lot of personal goals as well. I want simplicity this year. Nothing extreme. Just goals I can reach and know I'm not wasting my time.

Onto the family pictures. Of course, Jacob and I agree to disagree on which one to choose so I would like some outsider opinions. Number 1 or Number 2?
I always have learned the hard way. The lesson learned here was not to wear heels (especially 5 inchers) while climbing rocks. It doesn't work.

(Family pictures courtesy of Betsy. She did a great job since we were on a time crunch and the sun was not in the right place.)

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I like the first one. No one is scrunching their eyes.

Martha said...

I like them both a lot but #1 is my favorite, I think. Good luck choosing and Happy New Year!

grannybabs said...

I kind of like number 3!!

traci said...

Number 1 has better expressions and eyes, #2 has everyone looking the same direction. I'd go for #1.