Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We survived the big day.

The REAL official "first day of school" picture.
The question was asked, "What was your favorite thing about school today (excluding recess and lunch)? Here is what they answered with:

Katanya: Laying on a towel for rest time.
Cruz: Writing.
Kirsten: The beginning when we did a work packet.
McKay: Not getting lost. (Which I honestly felt sorry for her when I dropped her off and she was left in such a big school and not yet having a schedule and knowing where any of her classes were.)

I think we can definitely handle the rest of the school year.

2 comments:

grannybabs said...

Glad to know there are kids who enjoy work packets on the first day of school, because I do them on the first day!! (I've never understood teachers who can take the first week going over rules and procedures - that takes me about 5 minutes!!)

Merilyn said...

Wow! I'm SO IMPRESSED with McKay being able to handle that. She's AMAZING :) Love you all!