Saturday, May 26, 2012

The other golden rule

The "LEFTOVER" rule
McKay chose Chuy's for her birthday dinner a month ago.  It's been a family favorite here for awhile.  Anyone that has come to visit has loved it too!  So you can see I got a little carried away on the leftover boxes.  I love their salsa and creamy jalapeno dip and Cruz had wanted an adult meal so we split.  (As I can never even eat half of it after I have a generous helping of chips and dip.)  Jacob has a spoken policy on leftovers though.  You aren't allowed to touch another's for at least 24 hours (as I learned once not to even take a small piece of his chuychunga.)  Somehow my leftovers (salsa and dip) were the first ones touched and not by me!  I felt cheated.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

At least they love leftovers - my husband had these cousins who would not eat any leftovers - we used to go "shop" in their fridge after Sunday dinner each week - and have meals for a week!