Friday, May 25, 2012

A Rainbow of Colors

 Taste the Rainbow....See the Rainbow....FEEL the Rainbow.
My order for the "I'm a Mormon" shirts came into day.  I went through and organized them according to size and color and counted them to make sure they were all there. 
We even had the r and the m spaced just a little more so it wasn't so close together due to the font.  I love the yellow and sangria and turquoise!  I ordered extra (don't ask how many) if anyone wants one! (Youth sizes xs-large and adult sizes s-xl).

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

I think I'd be interested in some - did you do them for your ward? We did t-shirts in our ward once, but no one really bought them - it was over 15 years ago - and I still have one left - a triple extra large!! You can email me - I also need your street address!

amy k said...

Barbara, I don't have your email. Email me at amykerksiek at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

How or where do I get one of those I'm a Mormon shirts? They are so incredible! Please send me a Facebook message that is attached to my Mormon.org page: mormon.org/me/5sfx. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

How or where do I get one of those I'm a Mormon shirts? They are so incredible! Please send me a Facebook message that is attached to my Mormon.org page: mormon.org/me/5sfx. Thank you so much!!!!!!!