Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chewing catastrophe questions????

Scenario this evening: 
Plot: Young Women practicing their song for sacrament meeting before Mutual.
McKay:  Mom, I have to go to the bathroom.  (She proceeds to head out of the chapel with her hands closed very close to her chest.)
Mom:  McKay, what are you hiding?
McKay:  Nothing?
Mom: (Gave her the look.)
McKay:  My gum made my hands stuck together.
And now I know why....
....Jacob doesn't allow the kids to have gum....my gum. 
Sometimes I wonder....
....how when McKay is so smart that she is so ...... unthinking sometimes.

This is what happens when you go to practice singing and you decide to roll your gum into a ball in your hands....for 20 minutes.  It was much worse than this.  This is after she had ice in her hands for a couple minutes to get it off.  

All I can do is smile, laugh, shake my head, and take a picture for my blog.  : )  KIDS!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just realized that Jacob must have been on my computer. Hence the author was him. : )

grannybabs said...

What kind of gum does that?