Monday, July 16, 2012

Top Shot!

Jacob and I went shooting with some friends the day after Independence Day.
It had been a long time since I had shot any kid of a gun.  We shot at bulls-eyes and clay pigeons.  I think the moving target was the hardest. 
I think I enjoyed throwing the clay pigeons more than I did shooting them.
Until I finally hit one, (notice the colored circles up top and the pieces in the air) I was SO excited.  Its honestly like a high when you finally do.
My favorite weapon of choice was the handgun.  Especially when I shot 9 out of 10 onto the bulls-eye.  I had to end it there though.  There's no sense in bringing a person down right?

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

I have shot a gun only once in my live - when I was a freshman at BYU and my roommate and went target shooting on a date with some boys we'd met there. It mostly made my shoulder hurt - a lot!